PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT
Friday, February 22, 2019
A fun time for the kids so you can have a Friday night out.
Irene E. Feldkirchner Elementary School, 6:00-10:00 PM
PIZZA PARTY…ARTS AND CRAFTS…GYM GAMES…AND A MOVIE!
Fee:$30 per child AGE 5 and up.
Event is subject to cancellation if a minimum number of children are not registered.
SIGNUP DEADLINE: February 21
PAYMENT DEADLINE: February 21 February 21 at 4:00 PM
HOW TO SIGN UP YOUR CHILD:
If your child is already registered on GBEAF’s Sandbox platform:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate the name of your child, your child’s grade, and your intent to have him or her attend.
- Await confirmation and billing on the Sandbox Parent Portal.
- Fees must be paid by Thursday, February 21 at 4:00 PM.
If your child is NOT already registered on Sandbox:
- Go to https://www.gbeaf.org/special-events/; click on the online application to register..
- Await an invitation to the Sandbox Parent Portal, where you can pay fees online.
- Fees must be paid by Thursday, February 21 at 4:00 PM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All applicable forms and fees must be submitted prior to any child’s participation in GBEAF programs.
- PARENTS MUST INCLUDE ON THE APPLICATION A CHILD’S IEP STATUS AND ANY SPECIAL NEEDS A CHILD HAS. THE PROGRAM COORDINATOR WILL DETERMINE WHETHER THE PROGRAM CAN PROPERLY ACCOMMODATE ALL OF THE CHILD’S NEEDS.
- Parents/guardians must inform the Program Coordinator, Brian Mojta (email@example.com or 732-301-4233), immediately of changes to information on registration and/or medical forms.
- Children may be dropped off for Parents’ Night Out no earlier than 6:00 PM in the ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CAFETERIA (Lenox Street entrance). PARENTS MUST COME IN TO SIGN THEIR CHILDREN IN. (See item 6 below for exception for IEF After Care students.)
- Parents must sign their children out no later than 10:00 PM.
- Participating students who are at IEF After Care that day will simply remain for the Parents’ Night Out event, and staff will sign them in. PARENTS WHOSE CHILDREN ATTEND AFTER CARE AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTING THEIR CHILDREN TO THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
- The Parents’ Night Out program will NOT operate when schools are affected by inclement weather.
- The Superintendent of the Green Brook School District or the GBEAF Director of Programs may, at his or her discretion, cancel the program due to emergency conditions of any kind.
- Students participating in the program will follow all rules and live up to all expectations that apply during the regular school day. They will respect all students and staff.
- Disciplinary matters may be referred to the GBEAF Program Director, who will communicate with parents.
- Personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the students who bring them to Parents’ Night Out. Program personnel, the Green Brook Education and Athletic Foundation, and the Green Brook School District are NOT responsible if any such items are lost, stolen, or damaged.